Are you planning for that perfect family getaway? Here are 100 places you may consider to make your vacation extra special.
1. Grand Canyon, Arizona. The splendid geologic color combinations, as well as the erosional forms, decorate the Grand Canyon. It covers 277 river miles or about 446km long, up to 18 miles or 29km wide, and a mile or 1.6km deep.
2. Yellowstone National Park. The Yellowstone National Park in Idaho offers an exhilarating experience with the world’s first national park. Get to observe a volcano’s hidden power rising up in kaleidoscopic hot springs, mud pots, and geysers. You can also explore mountains, forests, as well as lakes to witness the drama of the natural world.
3. Freedom Trail in Boston. The Freedom Trail is a 2.5 mile is a red-lined route leading to 16 historical sites, such as museums, meetinghouses, churches, and burying grounds.
4. The French Quarter, New Orleans. Also known as the Vieux Carré or the Vieux Carre Historic District, the French Quarter is the oldest section of the city. Its intimate and unique atmosphere is very welcoming. Your kids will surely enjoy the time spent in this place.
5. Sleeping Bear Dunes National Seashore in Michigan. The Sleeping Bear Dunes National Seashore is an awe-inspiring symphony of water, sky, and towering sand dunes on Lake Michigan shoreline.
Click Next Button below to see more Places To Visit With Your Kids…
Funniest Face Swap
30 Snapchat Face-Swaps That’ll Make You Laugh Every Time
25 Famous Unmarried Women
Famous Unmarried Women Who Don’t Need a Husband
25 Interesting Facts About Bill Gates
Facts About Bill Gates You May Not Know