Of the countless islands that are scattered all over the world, these twenty islands are considered by travelers as one of the best.
1. Bali, Indonesia. Totally enchanting and offers fascinating splendors, Bali, Indonesia has been named the Best Island in the World by DestinAsianReaders’ Choice Award (RCA) 2017 for twelve consecutive years.
2. Boracay, Philippines. If you are planning to have an island vacation dream, Boracay is definitely a place that should be on your list. Its stunning long stretch of white beach is where you can either relax or have endless fun.
3. Palawan, Philippines. Voted as the “Best Island In The World” for the second time in 2016 by the Travel Leisure magazine, Palawan is renowned for its breath-taking beauty and is a big-screen favorite for movies like The Bourne Ultimatum and James Bond.
4. The Cayman Islands. The Cayman Islands are the scuba diver’s paradise. It includes the British Territory Overseas. If you are looking for new adventure or just want to enjoy nature at its finest, Cayman Islands is a great place to explore.
5. Anguilla. Another captivating island is in the Carribean is Anguilla Island. It’s a place where you can swim and bathe any time of the year.
Click Next Button below to see more Of The World’s Best Islands…
Funniest Face Swap
30 Snapchat Face-Swaps That’ll Make You Laugh Every Time
25 Famous Unmarried Women
Famous Unmarried Women Who Don’t Need a Husband
25 Interesting Facts About Bill Gates
Facts About Bill Gates You May Not Know